Saturday, June 27, 2009

clouds. sunset. - with the phone

when i was working for nokia nseries - we did some cool stuff with phones related to art, like this : CANNES 2007

how we pitched the phones (aka 'multimedia computers') to artists was that they weren't replacements for your true equipment, but rather an option when you don't have it - because lets face it, we ALWAYS have our phone these days.

so, despite my owning and using my NIKON D80 (rather) (frequently), sometimes something occurs, and you want to -- NEED to capture it. this sunset was one of those times. so, i pulled out my nokia phone -- and played around with some of the camera settings - and these few shots were the result. not bad if i don't say so myself...



Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Those are some crazy neat looking clouds! Great Pictures. I love my D40. Bet the D80 is a beast!